Waterfront Hotel Stockholm
On March 27 we arrange a breakfast seminar in Stockholm on the topic:
“How can Sweden contribute in making Europe more resource efficient?”
The event takes place at the Waterfront Hotel in downtown Stockholm at 8:30-10 am.
We have invited a wide range of stakeholders from politics, governmental agencies and the research community.
The speakers are:
• Pierre Schellekens, Head of the Swedish EU Delegation
• Inger Stromdahl, Director Environmental Policies at the Confederation of Swedish Enterprise
• Mikael Karlsson, President European Environmental Bureau
• Roger Tiefensee, Member of Swedish Parliament for the Centre Party
• Anna Holmberg, Sustainability Policy Director Europe at Arizona Chemical
Each speaker will give a short speech and then there will a debate.